Life of a Teenager

Sunday, October 22, 2006

I'm back! And a new meme

Nettie tagged me for the "Famous in my own Lunchtime" meme.

What do you like most about where u live?

The area is pretty and everyone (pretty much) is friendly. The area is very hilly and great for cross country.

Is there anything strange about where you live?

Like nettie said, the roads are very curvy and often dont have signs saying which road is which. It tends to get very confusing sometimes.

What's one of your all time favorite music albums? and why?

This one im not really sure on because most of my CD's are burned and have a bunch of different songs and bands on them. I think I would have to say Rush: vapor trails was my favorite though.

Did you have a passion for something that you had when you were a kid? (if not, what is one you have now?)

Well, seeing as I'm still a teenager I can't do the first part but a passion I have now would be cross-country. I like the competitions and hanging out with my friendsand even the running.

What do you like most about blogging?

I actually don't know,the memes are always kinda fun I guess....

I havent blogged for a while so i dont really know who has done this meme so if you want to do a meme, just say I tagged you ;)

1 Comments:

Blogger Nettie said...

Wow! You made a post! I'm glad you like running the hills. That is something someone else may have complained about.

5:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home