Life of a Teenager

Thursday, May 18, 2006

My Birthday Party

Well, I guess the obvious place to start my new blog about my years as a teen, is about my 13th birthday party. First of all, it was a blast! I had a sleepover with some friends from school and a couple of friends from church. We listened to music, ate tacos, went up to a nearby park to play basketball and football. After that we came home, and my next door neighbor came over with her friend for cake and ice cream. Then we played on the drumset and played flashlight tag outside until about midnight and then us guys headed inside while the two girls went back to my neighbors house for their sleepover. We then played video games, some other game that was a variation of hide-and-go-seek, charades (yea, we were tired), and ate food until about 5:30 a.m. when we finally crashed. In the morning we had pancakes and sausage and ran around outise for a while before my friends went home. For my birthday (just in case you were wondering) I got a new pair of roller-blades, a new fishing pole, a book, a .22 (its a type of rifle), and $70.
MMMMMMmmmmm.... cake.....


*munch munch much* Chris likes his cake!



Celia digs into her cake!



I think Jeff is enjoying that a little to much....



The best drummer (and dad)

4 Comments:

Blogger Nettie said...

What a fun party that was! And, hey, that last guy's pretty cute!

4:01 PM  
Blogger Shhhhhhhh! said...

Sounds like a great party. Hope you had a great birthday.

3:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you had a great birthday and party, for some reason I never got an invite.

5:54 PM  
Blogger Merv said...

hmmmm..... perhaps because you are half way across the country! lol

12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home