Life of a Teenager

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Se7ens meme

Well, I got tagged again by nettie.

7 things I want to do before I die:

Go on a mission
Graduate from college
Get married in the temple
Have kids
Play Drums good awsome
Work at Bungie or ESRB
Go to Egypt

7 things I can't do

A backflip, even on a trampoline (even though I'm pretty close)
Beat my uncle at Halo
Run a mile in less than 6 minutes and 40 seconds
Whistle (with my braces)
Play drums as good as my dad
Long jump more than 11 ft
Save my money for very long

7 things that attracted me to my spouse

not married....
still not married.....
hmmm... nope.... still not married.....
jeez..... stop asking me questions.....
not going to be married for at least 9 years.....
*sigh* this is getting old.....
finally this question is over...... :)

7 things I say often

Be quiet! (to my sisters)
See ya (to many people)
Perhaps! (don't ask)
oook then....
touch it and die (also to my sisters, although I don't mean the die part)
I hate school.... (I say it daily)
What the heck? (for various reasons)

7 books I love:

Jarka Ruus
Pawn of prophecy
Tanequil
Star Wars episode III
Garfield books
Far Side books
Calvin and Hobbs books

7 movies I watch over and over

The Star Wars saga
Battlefield Earth
Harry Potter movies
Stargate
Pirates of the Carribean
The Incredibles
National Treasure

A couple people who I tag (couldn't come up with seven)

Jettara
Stephanie

Thats all I got!

3 Comments:

Blogger Shhhhhhhh! said...

So you think you tagged me lol. Was that before I did mine or after? And you should have told me on my blog. What a sweet Nephew. lol

8:15 PM  
Blogger Blackeyedsue said...

I'm playing Merv. It will be up sometime around Tuesday...little vacation for me. Thanks for tagging me!!!!

8:44 PM  
Blogger Merv said...

jettara, I tagged you ad then went to ur blog to tell you and saw that you wrote 1. lol. thx for playing both of you!

6:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home